Allcontrols supply a fully automatic operational metal separator range from Hamos which is designed mainly for the plastics and recycling industries.
These easy to operate systems, with proven technology function in conjunction with machinery such as extruders and injection moulding machines, act as a fundamental watchdog against costly and avoidable interruption from metallic contamination into production machinery.
The primary advantages of installing one of these metal separators are a reliable and economic solution to protect machinery and equipment from damage thus saving on any major costly production downtime.
Other benefits include:
- Easy to install and operate.
- Proven technology.
- Fully automatic.
- Includes integrated electronics.
- Self-monitoring functionality including diagnostics.
- Extensive range of additional accessories.
The three Hamos metal separators available for differing applications are:
- Hamos FFS – a solution for pneumatic conveying systems
- Hamos HS – a solution for gravity-fed, free-fall applications.
- Hamos LCS – a solution for direct mounting on extruders and injection moulding machines.